Monday, September 8, 2008

slogspot

wrote two more stories. One last night and one today at work.

The one last night was a bit of a mess, more ideas than a full story, and the ending sucked, but the concept was good. maybe I just need to go back to basics on it and take the parts I liked about the idea from a new side.

The one today worked, and was neat. It was inspired by reading Warren Ellis babble about haptic technology (tech that lets the sese of touch be synthesized, I'm probably not explaining it well). Aja (my wife, for those who don't know) says she liked it. She has a fondness for my stories that involve relationships.

The second one, "Heartbroken", is pretty much complete. I'm probably going to give it a spit-shine, then send it somewhere. That's a tradition I should get into: each friday, gather up what I wrote during the week and send it on its merry way. The more I keep at it, the more chance of something getting published.

No comments: